Teaching is a hard job. If anyone needs their job to be easier, it’s you.
How about something to make your weeks, months, and even years of early childhood lesson planning a snap?
The ©SEEDS of Learning Curriculum Guide will ease your workload while transforming your classroom or early care center into a literacy and math-rich environment.
This binder contains 596 pages of detailed lesson plans and planning support to implement SEEDS strategies and routines into each day. Classic storybooks are included as well as newer, multicultural titles that are soon-to-be classics.
This guide is packed with evidence-based practices that align with state standards, including:
- Fun activities for large and small groups
- Daily lesson plans for children’s readiness skills
- 10 units to ensure development in vocabulary and language through talking, reading, and playing
- Exercises for children to learn predictable routines and transitions
- Joyful ways to encourage kids to move from one activity to another
- Small group activities for vocabulary, oral language, math, and concept of print
- Play center plans with a focus on math, reading, and science
- Daily Message connected to area of study (transportation for example)
- Art activities, talk, read, and write activities
- Block play activities centered around talk, read, and write as they play
- Dramatic play
- Math play ideas connected to standards
- Science and Writing centers
to get kids on target.
Let’s make your job – and your life – easier!
Get Sunday night back